Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Zina Chia and Mitchel Musso are related of 兄妹/哥妹

Okay then! I am going to have an inspiration! My inspiration is Mitchel Musso, he looks like an older brother; he is older than me!

I am preparing to idolize Mitchel Musso who is the one whom adoring these fans all everywhere, I will like to feel my heart in the loyalty, I am ready to see Mitchel Musso in USA if I did not want to bother Mitchel Musso.

This is Mitchel Musso, he is the Cancer - Goat. He acted in both the Secondhand Lions, Life Is Ruff, Monster House, Hannah Montana, Phineas and Ferb, Hatching Pete, Pair of Kings and the two 2014 films are Sins of our Youth and the Sand.

Let me show everyone to see!
Ta - da!!!!

Look at Mitchel Musso and me were developed in the sort of the brother and sister relationship.

See! I am going to settle!

So it is very importantly true! Mitchel Musso is the middle brother of his older brother, Mason; and his younger brother, Marc. He is the younger brother of the singer and guitarist Mason and the older brother of the actor and model Marc.

Um....I'd guess! I knew it!



I think Mitchel Musso has shyness because what he played King Brady was deep in his shyness!

Me and Mitchel Musso!
This is very cool that I wore the sunglasses!

It is because of Mitchel Musso who wears the sunglasses just like ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
How sweet!

This is so AWESOME!!!!!
Look how it is!

Sort of 兄妹 relationship!

Well....... I am becoming the 'Musshia' heir! Well, I am going to wear black, blue and white if I find out!

I am going to design the tops corresponding of Mitchel Musso's fashion and clothing colors what his two colors are blue and black were intentionally corresponding to my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment