Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dragorina Maim Isanah - My fourth voice role

Oh no! I'm late in the voice test; I am going to show you something!
I am going to give you all to listen to the voice transcriptions!

Dragorina's 1st voice transcription:

Dragorina's 2nd voice transcription:

Dragorina's 3rd voice transcription:

Dragorina's 4th voice transcription:

Dragorina's 5th voice transcription:

Dragorina's 6th voice transcription:

Dragorina's 7th voice transcription: 

Dragorina's 8th voice transcription: 

Dragorina's 9th voice transcription:

Dragorina's 10th voice transcription:

Dragorina's  11th voice transcription:

Dragorina's  12th voice transcription:

Dragorina's  13th voice transcription:

Dragorina's  14th voice transcription:

Dragorina's  15th voice transcription:

That's all what I complete!
Thanks for my four Monster High roles!
See ya!

I'm going to the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment