Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Buttershy the Butterfly Zelf

I got Buttershy before the two zelfs are the werewolf and vampire zelfs!
I presented Buttershy as cute as lovely!
That's how I got the first Christmas present previously!
The word is 'Believe in yourzelf!'

That's what Buttershy is very cute but is very curious!
I puts it safely in! Whoa!
I took off the box and picks Buttershy toy out and puts it into the cupboard!

Here's a greatest look - appearance!
The picture is only of Buttershy and the worded sign.

So....I could possibly certain for the joy; this is a greatest appearance that I took off my little toy is Buttershy.
Look!
Buttershy is very cute yet lovely because how I could take on!
Look at the wings! It looks like a fairy!
A sole is of a foot by 4 toes!
Buttershy has feet and eight toes.

Do you like to see the view?






No comments:

Post a Comment