Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sirinah Chio - My third voice role

Okay! I am ready to voice - act before I can settle up to surpass alive!
I am ready to voice act if I'm ready in the USA!

Ready for my voice transcript test first:

Get ready to voice into secondly:
Then the third voice transcript test:
Okay, everyone! Listen to the voice tests:

And it is about to voice fourthly before fifth:
Then on............

The sixth one is:
Okay! Time to listen to the seventh and eighth:


Ninth voice test transcription is about to listen on the ears:

There's tenth one!
Listen to this!

Next to eleventh....

Next to twelfth and thirteenth:


Alright! Calm down! Listen to the fourteenth voice test transcription:

Next on the fifteenth voice transcription!
Listen to this!

Okay! I am not weird at all but I'm thinking how to stop itself to prevent before it spreads over.....
I can tell you all to listen to the sixteenth voice test transcription:

There's seventeenth:

There's EIGHTEENTH!
BOOM!

Next one is nineteenth! Ding!
Listen to this!

Next is twentieth voice transcription:

Get ready to listen to twenty - first voice transcription:

In the addition, the next one is the addition to twenty - second voice test transcription:
Next one is twenty - third voice test transcription:

Next is twenty - fourth voice test transcription:

Two to more through.....twenty - fifth voice test transcription:

Then, twenty - sixth voice test transcription:

And on...... the twenty - seventh voice test transcription:

Then, the twenty - eighth voice test transcription::

Then it's time to listen to twenty - ninth voice test transcription:

Next is the thirtieth voice test transcription:

Next one is the thirty - first voice test transcription:

Next one is the thirty - second voice test transcription:

OKAY!
Here comes the thirty - third voice test transcription:

Okay!!!! The thirty - fourth voice test transcription:

Next on is the thirty - fifth voice test transcription:

Then..... the thirty - sixth voice test transcription:
Before it goes......I could blow up to push a button on as I can give you all to listen to the thirty - seventh voice test transcription:

Oh! Are you READY to listen to the thirty - eighth voice test transcription:

READY TO LISTEN!
Next on is the thirty - ninth voice test transcription:

I won't call the American people to become a freaky bugs!
I will give you all to listen to the fortieth voice test transcription:

I am going to settle for you to listen, everyone!

Minasan, every moment can listen lastly to the forty - first voice test transcription:

OKAY! Thanks for it! I am going to sing it for you everyone tomorrow
until I voice act Dragorina!

No comments:

Post a Comment