Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Style Up! The snow yeti ghoul, Abbey Bominable!

I started to buy Abbey Bominable on 3 March 2013 in the Vivo City.
I started to look at something...the note is 'A warm heart in the dead of winter'.
Oh...I looked at the monster face! It is the beautiful face as well as loveliness!
So I saw something!
Her face looks snow white as pure.
Her lips look very exquisite!
Her eyes are brightest and pinkish as cherry blossom.
She looks very stunning!

Whoa! The box of Abbey and Shiver!
I started to open the box and get Abbey out of the box.
I held Abbey doll when I've got that! I am not trying to afford where how I could ever want to keep in touch!

I got the Shiver toy out of the box and Abbey's comb and diary out.
During on 20 June 2013, I took Abbey Bominable doll, Shiver toy, comb and diary out of the box because it was very exquisite!
So this is my doll is Abbey!
So...I puts up Abbey's arm to pose up her hand on the fur warmer!
I puts Abbey to pose as well!
Ho, look! Abbey puts up her hands at her head to put up the role - model inspiration as well as fleece!
Abbey puts up her hands to pose as a posture at her feminine hand input role - model time.
Then, when I am able to sure that's right away.
I puts my doll Abbey on it to visualize at the picture of Abbey at the computer!

So how I puts Abbey that I'm sure that's the way to fit behind by the picture of Abbey.
I have to put my doll where the picture of Fairy Godmother Abbey is behind my doll Abbey Bominable.

Anyway, I puts my doll Abbey where the picture of Abbey is behind my doll.
I could like to put my doll as I took picture for the picture of the Fairy Godmother Abbey which is behind my doll is Abbey Bominable.

I could put my doll Abbey as well as the screen of the cartoon Abbey Bominable is behind my doll.

Look how is very cool and stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment