Sunday, January 26, 2014

Twitter account of Zina Chia: @OrientSpirit

So let me tell us when I need to know how I find out!

I could ever want to have something how I am certainly to have been tormented in the child care center, kindergarten and schools whether I was becoming gloomy and especially unjustified.

But then, I'd just to become an ordinary girl who becomes the creator, fashion designer, gamer, collector, blogger and model. I wanna try my best to put on of my hopes to fulfill upon with my prevention to snap off from the school co - -operation if I can protect something if I have a 'big brother'....

His name shall be Mitchel Musso, whenever I met him where he's in the USA.

No matter why I could ever want to feel!

Suddenly, I decided to create the Twitter account is @OrientSpirit!

My '@OrientSpirit' is setting for making the people to prevent from the 'We Stop Hate' thing if I tried my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment