Monday, January 27, 2014

Three co - designed Monster High roles

I am exposing Emily - Anne Rigal to prevent differently if I puts up the role - model set with my Psychic Light power to pridefully give at the limited settlement that Emily - Anne Rigal co - designed Grimmily - Anne McShmiddlebopper, voices herself and receives a monster - persona.
I am going to expose in my difference in my ways.

I co - designs and voices the three Monster High roles if I gets my pride to battle against the 'We Stop Hate' thing whether the chip stung on the character's neck where the character has been prevented from Emily - Anne Rigal the founder of We Stop Hate.

I began to draw and color the four Monster High roles before if it is too late.

I can co - designs and voices Crabrina Kanito, my first voice role.
So...look at Crabrina! I made a name is Crabrina after Sabrina. Sabrina puts up a chip to stung on Draculaura's neck then, she is guiding to take her for getting away to prevent her from Grimmily - Anne McShmiddlebopper and get her into the safety place for Basshiyah Magu if Draculaura is quite something.

I puts up Crabrina Kanito as a monsterfied version of Crust Imagin in Kamen Rider Den - O.
The crust imagin is monsterfied Crabrina Kanito like Grimmily - Anne McShmiddlebopper.
Oh! Look Grimmily - Anne is opposite of Crabrina Kanito.

I co - designs and voices Basshiyah Magu, my second role.
Look at Basshiyah Magu!
She is very pretty when she aids up to encourage Draculaura for preventing her to drawing the daisies before delivering to the monster students from being targeting from Grimmily - Anne McShmiddlebopper.
Basshiyah congratulates to Draculaura to go to the wonderful place for the searching soul.

I puts up Basshiyah Magu as a monsterfied version of Basshaa in Kamen Rider Kiva.
Basshaa  is monsterfied Basshiyah Magu after Crabrina Kanito; just  like Grimmily - Anne McShmiddlebopper.


Now the next one is....

See!
I co - designs and voices Sirinah Chio, my third role.
She is very beautiful just like Frankie Stein, Draculaura, Clawdeen Wolf, Cleo de Nile and Lagoona Blue.
She can give the presents to the ghouls and monster students. She sang a Mother Moon song to them for making them as well as very dignified, creative and imaginative.

I puts up Sirinah Chio  as a monsterfied version of the siren.
One, a siren is from Talismania.

There's one...the Siren is from God of War 1.

One is the Siren Widow; which is from the God of War 2.

Another one is the siren from God of War Ascension.

Ho, ho, ho!
Sirinah is putting a name after Serena or Selena.

I sang a Mother Moon song from Rie Tanaka.
Wow! Rie is beautiful and pretty just like my mother.

Tomorrow, I drew the four see how I find out!

Just a nicest and heartwarming time!

No comments:

Post a Comment