Sunday, December 22, 2013

Zina Chia Jia Yin - My Real Profile (3)

This is my aunt, her name is Shirley Tan.

She's an expert of sports! She is fancy and loyal!
She gave me an ang bao on February 2, 2011.

She is very superstitious!


The inappropriately arrival of Dawn Ng in 2008 - 2010.
Look at the reading page!

Look at that! Darla Molt is the youngest of the four Molt children to Dominick and Winifred.
That is why she shows me her oval - shaped and bulgy face which is ugly!
She scares me and tries to act pretentious! She looks as a witch woman in the school!


Although I was permitted to prevent myself to unacquaint Wong Geok Choo, Audrey Goh, Dawn Ng, Calvin Goh, Victor Ong and many more in the Pathlight School!

Somewhat how I even feel how it could!

Even than lowest, Dawn is ugliest than anyone else because she is a witch woman in school!


For long as in time to the survival units, I'd adjust myself for preventing myself to become the sister figure to Mitchel Musso, one of the American celebrities.

I wanna go to the place!


This is my inspiration in America, his name is Mitchel Musso.
He is my older brother figure!
He is the Cancer - Goat, he is the middle among the three Musso brothers. He is cute, passionate, somewhat shy and little bit too playful! He has a comical wits how he grew silliest because of his young age. He has one actor is Keanu Reeves and one actress is Jessica Alba.

Whoa........
He is going to make my face looks prettiest...

I was hanging to the friendship can be relating with Mitchel Musso.
I'm too cool like Mitchel Musso!

Looks like very cool in black! That is more stunning and casually!
Look! He is very cute!

Check out at the Celebrate music video that I watch - it is MY favorite!

Look how he sang while he played fun!

Look at him! How he sang while delivering the smokes fluffing through......I puts a music of BOA behind the video of Mitchel Musso!

He and I were just Musshia siblings!
I was going to being touch by the cuteness of Mitchel Musso!
He is being 'oniisan', 'oppa', 'kuya' and ' hermano'.
Hmm.........Mitchel Musso looks become as 'oniisan' as 'kuya'.

No comments:

Post a Comment