Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Crabina Kanito - My first voice role

This is my 1st voice role, Crabrina Kanito.
I can prepare to receive a monster persona that I am going to co - design and voice by myself. Whether Crabrina Kanito is a diligent, prideful and prim individual.

Look! She is going to backfire Draculaura being treated inconsiderately by her friends and her in turn doing the same to Ghoulia. She decided to appear through to Dracualura amd aids her to the chambers for bringing to Basshiyah Magu.

I started to make videos triumphantly as I can told everyone to watch!

Ready?
1, 2........

First transcript video#1:

Second transcript video#2:

Third transcript video#3:

Fourth transcript video#4:

Fifth transcript video#5:

Sixth transcript video#6:

Seventh transcript video#7:

Eighth transcript video#8:


That's all what I voice!
It was a splendid for my voice session just like America Young and her four Monster High roles: Howleen, Meowlody, Purrsephone and Toralei.

No comments:

Post a Comment