Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Masked Girl appears to.....

Surprise!!!
Look at ME!!!!!!!!

How do I look?
I puts my finger on my lips!

Watch me as I look...
Surprise! HOW'D I LOOK?!

Watch and look at me!
How would I look so flum - gum?

How would I look how I feel important?
How do I look?


Of course if I am indeed to have something!

What in a greatest and loveliest look! How would I look? I am looking very attractive mysteriously! So cool and more tough not luck! Not to tough as I am!

Oh! Looks so strive as mysteriously!

Look how I'm prideful!
I'm very seriously distant!

I can show you how I look seriously!
I'm indeed to feel my life and myself!

Intelligently and stylish! I'm super - stylish as the year of the harmony and spiritual - dignity from the school lousiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment