Monday, December 23, 2013

My voice work is to start in the voice session; that's how the Monster High and Ever After High episode is beginning in each one by one.

Hello! I am Zina Chia Jia Yin! I entered to the first day of USA, I started to voice work in the Monster High session. Compared into the unity of my justice, I usually begins to voice up the four notable roles of Monster High just like America Young whose roles of Monster High are Howleen Wolf, Meowlody, Purrsephone and Toralei Stripe; and Kate Higgins whose roles of Ever After High are Baba Yaga, Briar Beauty, Magic P.H. and Magic Mirror.
I was preparing to set the voice session of Monster High whether how I can settle apart!
All I got to do is to reach a goal point whether how I can able to voice....Later on, I voices the two Ever After High voice roles just like Salli Saffioti whose roles of Monster High roles are Clawdeen Wolf and Cleo de Nile. Laura Bailey whose roles of Ever After High are Ashlynn Ella and Daughter of the Little Bo Peep, Cindy Robinson whose roles of Ever After High roles are Madeline Hatter and Pesky and Julie Maddalena Kliewer whose roles of Monster High are Robecca Steam and Venus McFlytrap.

It's how I do!

Aha! I am going to find out how I can do to voice work if I try!
Whoever if anyone do that! I can actually voice pridefully!
Good luck and find out how I will!
Sayonara....


No comments:

Post a Comment