Monday, December 2, 2013

Three Monster High girls of Beth Ho

I had something very important for anyone else! I was the one who created the Covenant publisher, developer and distributor; I'm only the creator and blogger who can really create the Covenant series.

Pure Glittery
Can you see something where if I can show you?
I am going to show you my three Monster High characters of Beth Ho, second child of Marc Ho whose voice and motion capture of Kensaku Kobayashi in Den - O; ready to show these......


Ta - Da!!!!!

My three voice characters of Monster High are Crabrina, Basshiyah and Sirinah; led by BETH HO!

Crabrina is a Crab Imagin - like - creature; Basshiyah is a gill - man - like Merman Race - themed monster and Sirinah is the siren - like - normie girl (just like Jackson Jekyll).

Beth Ho has started to voice work for the Monster High.

Find out I will voice these three characters for Monster high!
Ready?
Then here we GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment