Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Basshiyah Magu - My second voice role

This is my 2nd voice role, Basshiyah Magu.


I am going to prepare a Monster High voice session!
I can co - design how Basshiyah can help Draculaura to draw the daisy to deliver to the monsters.

I started to make videos triumphantly as I can told everyone to watch!

Get ready for you folks to watch it!

1, 2, 3, 4...

First transcript video#1:

Second transcript video#2:

Third transcript video#3:

Fourth transcript video#4:

Fifth transcript video#5:

Sixth transcript video#6:

Seventh transcript video#7:

Eighth transcript video#8:

Ninth transcript video#9:

Tenth transcript video#10:

Eleventh transcript video#11

Twelfth transcript video#12: 

Thirteenth transcript video#13:

Fourteenth transcript video#14:

Fifteenth transcript video#15:

Sixteenth transcript video#16:

That's all what I voice!
It was a splendid for my voice session just like America Young and her four Monster High roles: Howleen, Meowlody, Purrsephone and Toralei.

Let's how Crabrina and Basshiyah will find out how the daisy pictures were delivering to the monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment