Thursday, November 6, 2014

Three tops of 'Mitchel Musso - PsychicLight' prints and three tops of 'Peyton List' prints

Hello, everyone! My name is Zina Chia.
I am going to tell you about the designed tops which was printed the center by each picture.

So what can I say?!

This how the artwork that I created and designed the three tops of each picture, Mitchel Musso - PsychicLight.
See! It is quite casual!

May I take up a next one?

This is the design about the three tops of each 'Preteen Peyton List' print.
The first one is the white top printed the center of the picture, Peyton List.

And next one is..........
Each white top printed the center of 'Peyton List' print.


That's all of it!

Thanks for everything of my fashions!
Do you like to interest the white tops of each print one by one?

Good - bye, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment