Monday, November 3, 2014

A kitten is a cute toy. A doll is Draculaura. A cutie and hottie is Mitchel Musso wearing the shirt with hood, the scallop crackers. Michael Cardelle

Hello, everyone! My name is Zina Chia, I am known as Orient Spirit. I was born in Singapore.
Sometimes, I've ever want to collect all more but I was at the real LOSS for that. How can I prevent myself? Why?!

I'm going to show you something all about!

This is a cute kitten toy! It's so fluffy! It wears a pink bow on its right ear as tight, a pink heart - shaped pendant. It's so cute!

Next one!

This is the beautiful doll named Draculaura who stood in a swayed look!
She had two low ponytails; she has a pink skin.

There's something I want to tell you all about it!
Mitchel Musso is wearing the light blue and grey shirt with hood.
Oh MY WAH!!!!!!!
What a nice scallop crackers which is from Takashimaya. It is so extraordinary. Whoa! Not before what my mom bought it for me!

Then, I want to set off but I want to find out!

And I'll find out how it go!

Michael Cardelle looked so fluffy as smooth as charm of the highest coolness. He has a hair looking as soft as slight as fluffy. One thing for sure, he wears a fancy, comfort outfits but not long as he does.
Oh, ho, ho... Look at Mike Cardelle!

What can Michael Cardelle look so fluffy as a charm of the hopes?
Oh my wah! Michael Cardelle wears a dark green and rusty green hoodie because of playing Chris Ramirez.

Michael Cardelle looked like something.
What is Michael Cardelle being so highly fluffy? If Michael's role Chris Ramirez would find out about his kind heart and full of gentleness.





No comments:

Post a Comment