Friday, November 28, 2014

The photo and picture were effecting in the forms of the photography and drawing & arts

Hello, everyone! My name is Zina Chia, I am known as Orient Spirit.

Pure Glittery!
 I am going to show you these drawings which turned into the fancy one - an artwork!
This is Kiley Krzyzek, my walk - on nemesis - she's at the right side.
This is Emily - Anne Rigal, my main nemesis - she's a the left side.
Check this OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

I puts up the head to toe! Kiley Krzyzek (right side in the artwork and left side in the photo) and Emily - Anne Rigal (right side in the photo and left side in the artwork) are my two nemesises; they wanted to ruin my PsychicLight that I created it!

I do the artworks to create the two head drawings are Kiley and Emily - Anne!


That's all for the whereabouts and true colors of my two nemesises!

Good - bye, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment