Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The three white tops of 'Mitchel Musso' prints; three white tops of 'MussoLive' prints; three white & light creamy tops of 'Madoka Tsukimori' prints, three tops of 'Cherry Blossom/Sakura' prints

Hello, my name is Zina Chia! I am known as Orient Spirit, I am going to tell you all about the different fashion. The pictured print is on the center of the top.

Want to take a look?

This is my artwork. The three white tops of 'Mitchel Musso' prints.
See! It is so lovely!

And there's my artwork, the three tops of 'MussoLive' prints.
It's so fashionable as lettering as delightful!

Here's another one, the artwork of the three tops of Mitchel Musso who wears a leather jacket with black collar and cuffs with white lines.
That's so cool to the legacy tides!

The last one is third, the artwork is the three tops of 'Mitchesso' wearing the long white scarf with black line.
It's quite very AWESOME and super CASUAL as COTTON!


May I have attention please?
I am going to show you my artwork, the three white tops of each print (one by one), Madoka Tsukimori (つきもり まどか).
It is so delicate as sweet!

Next one, my artwork is the three light creamy tops printed the Fatal Frame 4 character, Madoka Tsukimori (つきもり まどか), one of the four protagonists.
It is so soft and lovelier!

And the last one is an artwork, the three tops of Cherry Blossom (Sakura) prints.
It looks similar to the heart printed tops.



That's all about my fashion that I designed the tops. Each black top printed each picture.

Do you like it?!

Good - bye, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment