Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Two pictures of drawn mes; the two pictures of Orient Spirit, the 'Before & After' Tumblr picture, the two artworks of each heart picture and the artwork of the cherry blossom. Look how it go!

I prepared to have these pictures. These are my four artworks! And I know why.

This is my Tumblr picture!
A heart is the center below my collar.

This is my Twitpic picture!
A Preidriel is the center below my collar.

And there's my two artworks.
An Orient Spirit mask is on the center, each blue flower is at the right side and the frost blue flower is at the left side. A Preidriel is between of the PsychicLight rubber wristband (right) and pink flower (left).

An Orient Spirit mask is between of the four flowers.

So I want you all watch how the Tumblr of mine which is born.
Everyone, it is time to show you for seeing my Tumblr.

This is the 'Before' Tumblr appearance.
Before


This is the 'After' Tumblr appearance that I puts my created artworks into the Tumblr appearance from the 'Before' Tumblr appearance.
After


I told you look at my pictures as a photos!

Want to check something?!


There's something I want you to ask nicely!
Surprise! This is the artwork of the Heart!

This is another artwork of the Heart!


Next one, this is my artwork of the cherry blossom.


Isn't it very nice?!

So what do you think?! Please enjoy these artworks nicely!


No comments:

Post a Comment