Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The two posters of 'Dragonfruit Lip Balm' and the poster of Mitchel Musso

Okay!!! I am going to tell you about it! There was a dragonfruit lip balm which is not suitable for others as a victims.

There are two posters which has not suitable for the female victims.
This is the first poster that the one could not accept the dragonfruit lip balm because its lips were dry if peeling it, it grew pain.

There's another poster if the people doesn't know!
The second poster of the dragonfruit lip balm has not suit for each other.


So I'd guess that I've been searching for my inspiration because I decorated the letters for Mitchel Musso because it can be themed of Square Enix, tri - Crescendo, Atlus, Vanillaware, tri - Ace, ZeniMax Online Studios, Funcom and Vivendi Universal Games.

So then, I'm afraid if there's something how I supposed!

The decorated letters of my inspiration, Mitchel Musso.
It is so lovely as quite delicate!

No comments:

Post a Comment