Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Kiley Krzyzek, Walk - On Nemesis and 'Enemy' of Zina Chia; main nemesis of Mina Leokuren

Hello! My name is Zina Chia, the young girl who was in the Singapore. I am the heroine! I am known as Orient Spirit, I can have always wish to set something importantly all about.

There was an unusually unknown girl who was in the America and sends the frogs and toads to attack me because there's something around here or having importance about it. She has a fame when she had a different similarity to Harley Quinn, she has tendency to overreact.

That's why she had a similar look when she is known as bolder as a plant brass (nor Ki).

Let me show you something!
Surprise! There it is!

She is bearing the similarities to Guo Xiang in the Return of the Condor Heroes, Doudou in Rhapsody in Blue, Liang Mucheng in Autumn's Concerto, Princess Xing Rong in New My Fair Princess, Kylie Chong in the episode 5 of Code of Law, Xu Laifa in Night Market Life and Song Qingqing in the four episodes of C.I.D.2; she has an impolite and unconventional soul and inappropriately become emotional.She pretends to be honest and demure.

She is unrefined how she doesn't know how she uses to the scapegoat for me and if she ruined the different fashions of mine and destroyed my PsychicLight and the Covenant franchises between the Singapore and America.

That's how she has a real ruse!

But don't forget seriously, Orient Spirit is me if I'll figure Kiley who must be Kiki. Think she's quite seemingly inflexible and little sweet.

She dislikes Psychic Light that I created my website which has been given a web - birth.

In her deep stubbornness, she lashed out how the latter goes her to become different what she has also having a glib reaction.


Here's a next one!
There's another one! This is the center of Kiley picture. There's a right side of Kiley, there's a left side of Kiley.


Thanks for that! Please don't forget to enjoy the nice pictures how I had create!



Find out.......Kiley is the nemesis of Mina Leokuren.

No comments:

Post a Comment