Thursday, March 20, 2014

Yummiest cookies

I've got many cookies that's very extraordinary!
This is the chocolate chip cookie! Yummy!
That's how I do!
Two chocolate chip cookies on the plate!

So what else if I could something?
Ta - da!!!!!!!! Here comes it! The chocolate chip cookie and a double chocolate chip cookie - they're on it near to the wrap food.

I put the chocolate cookie on the biscuits on the plate!
The cookies on the plate.
Whoa.......It's kinda bit very inquisitive!
Well,,,,,It's kinda bit very stunning about something!

How about something? A two waffled biscuits on the cookie head!
It's Mickey Mouse - shaped cookie head.

Then a next one is.....
the oreo cookies!

I puts a biscuit on the four chocolate chip cookies.
See that's how it go!

So how is it?
Ow!!!!! Argh! A hardened cookie because it was very hardened!

Look at the oreo cookies on the white plate!
That's how it was white cream! Wowsers! A white cream is on the oreo cookie!
Geez! I wonder where the next cookie is something about the cookie style time!

Hmmm..........

The cookies are on the green plate!
See how it is!





No comments:

Post a Comment