Friday, March 7, 2014

Coolest styles of Mitchel Musso

This is the great fashion! In the USA, Mitchel Musso is coolest than Justin Tan the Pathlight student with his autism; Mitchel looks like pushik because he is looking like 'Gor - Gor'. He is my inspiration since 25 October 2005 whether I let myself as 'Mitna' after Mitchel. He became my 'older brother'; although I watched in the hope upon his heart.

Where should I think something?

Mitchel Musso wears a white V necklined shirt, dark brown jacket, tan pants, black and white ankle - length shoes. His hair looks very stunning!

Whoa!!!!

He wears the blue, red and white checkered shirt, black pants and shoes.
He's too stunning and too cool!
He is cute and has been put up his wits!

What look!
Mitchel has a fashionable, casual clothes.
He wears the white shirt and nicest, comfortable and casual pants; he wore a black sunglasses.

He wears the leather jacket which has a black collar and cuffs with a white lines on it.
He's too cute! He was looking like pushik!
WHOA!!!!!
It has spotted in the music video of Mitchel Musso: Celebrate.


No comments:

Post a Comment