Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The silliest gossip - alarm - spree to the icilotic - on the hoot - gluts!

Let's see the slim king goes on a loop!
Ai - yargh!!!

Let's see the soundtracks to void the laughing tracks!
Whoa! I heard the three sound clips voiding the laughing track!

Ho, ho! I say 'Wheeeeee' sound clip voiding on the laughing track of Pair of Kings
I puts the two 'Freddi Fish 2' sound clips behind the Pair of Kings scene of 'Pair of Kings: Oh Brother, Where Arr Thou?' into the placement. I puts a 'Lion King Storybook Game' sound clip behind it in the placement.

I puts the three sound clips for voiding the laughing track of 'Pair of Kings'.

And now.... Look at the scene of 'Freddi Fish 2'! The Headless Turtle looked everywhere so funny while the two fishes got shocked in alarm! Luther screamed, "Oh my GOD! No HEAD!!!!"
Ho, ho, ho!

I made my voice to put up a mouse or a rat squeak in a high pitch that the silliest king named Brady uses a throne to fend at the big mukarat!

I put a mouse/rat sound clip placing to put behind the mukarat so that it go squeaks it out loudest and clear!
LISTEN TO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment