Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Goosebumps TV series reboot case pages (Part 1)

Look what the Goosebumps TV series reboot pages were written I found!

So first, the two part episodes called Night of the Living Dummy is airing on 21 August 2021 when I could make a plan to draw and create the princess costume for the Halloween. Second, an episode is Say Cheese and Die which airs on 28 August 2021 when I wrote about preparing a biggest ideas for creating the comic story about the Japanese boy named Kubo, who is known as a beginner and the adventurer due his left eye was fixed from the fourth LAIKA film: Kubo and the Two Strings.

I should encase the 2016 LAIKA movie why the Moon King stole a left eye from his baby grandson.

I'm gonna depict Kubo as well as a Covenant comic character and name the Covenant comic story, Legend of the Mugen Genshin Sango!


Next up is only the solution.

The third episode is The Haunted Car which airs on 4 September 2021 when a sixteen - year - old boy is known as a beginner to develop the light to become a great warrior just like Galahad in Hero Wars.

What will I find a name and surname to solve?!


To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment