Thursday, July 11, 2019

Two messages I had written!

At least, there were the messages I left! I started to write and draw when I was three years old!
I had always making amends to write my messages that I granted!

A first message is these words were coming forth by happening about the true reveal!
This is the beginning how I wasn't expecting that happening as every prominent destiny was berating one by one! For this unwise presence, I was bewildered when I'm not only convinced of growing up but, I was very unjustified separately to make far away. My life was burdened by throwing into the despair! I was saddened coldly to overwhelm.....

I was very nonetheless!


A second message revealed the true impact by working for the Covenant comic industry.
I'm going to revive the past years whether the Covenant franchise will come forth to fit!

I am the creator, artist and blogger! I will never grow up to become an adult! NEVER!

As long as my creativity, I am more pure and creative to develop the influence by the works of Wee Tian Beng and Kazu Kibuishi!

I'm......still a little child!



Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment