Monday, January 7, 2019

Knife is a drawing blade which is from the picture of the Ceremonial Blade in 2004 game: Kuon. A cover for the knife I draw it!

I had something very important news where I draw the weapon which looks like one of the three blades of the game named Kuon because of the Yin Phase.
Surprise! I draw the main knife and a cover because I find the knife which is unlikely similar to the ceremonial knife of Yin Phase in the 2004 game called Kuon.

Look upon to the ceremonial blade from the game named Kuon (2004)!
Whoa! The Ceremonial Knife is wielded by Utsuki in the 2004 game called Kuon.

Oh! That'll be very wonderful! I will draw the knife and the cover for the twin protagonists (I draws my two own characters of the Covenant comic industry), Koby and Mina; one by one!

No comments:

Post a Comment