Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Misaki Tokura (戸倉ミサキ) wears a dress that I had drawn the picture on my paper

Well.... There's only one thing for the whole reason to do! But I don't think it is very important about it!

Hmm..... Maybe I drew a newer hairstyle and dress for Misaki Tokura (戸倉ミサキ).
I gave a thick braids for the bangs of Misaki Tokura (戸倉ミサキ) and made a curls for the hair of Misaki Tokura. I gave the four hair accessories for Misaki Tokura to tie her bangs into her braided bangs because she loved it, I granted Misaki to accept the choker with a heart on its center. Look what she was wearing!

I hope there's no reason about that!

Perhaps when I interested Misaki beats Aichi in the two episodes of Cardfight Vanguard, 4 and 24.

I'm gonna be steady at all and all creative what I will love at all because I had no dorky actions anymore, I'd guess I don't want to be more stupid and weird. But I'd rather become pure but I'd guess I am no longer acting like a dork. But I didn't act like a dork!


Besides, Misaki Tokura (戸倉ミサキ) is going to become the elegant one who wears a dress. She must be more docile and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment