Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Zina Chia (@littleorientspirit) and Hannah (Conrad) Dickinson (@animetwin)

Sometimes, this is the day where I discovered Hannah Dickinson who took a form of the drag appearance to change a different name, Conrad.

I remembered I draw me and Conrad Dickinson (@animetwin) on the blank colorful diary page.
I had always fulfilled my destiny to give a true hope when I hold up a hand on Conrad.

Well, it was me is the Singaporean who's my identity: Orient Spirit.

And as for Hannah Dickinson who is Canadian because he had voice roles are Michael Darling in the season 1 of The New Adventures of Peter Pan, Kiri Hyoryu in Future Card Buddyfight and Taiyou Asukawa in Cardfight Vanguard G; and changes his different name, Conrad. Not until Hannah switched the name over and over repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment