Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Rice dumpling with 4 peanuts; Aichi Sendou (先導アイチ) and Blaster Blade (ブラスター・ブレード), the turtle and the monkey (Mako Shiraishi and Kotoha Hanaori)

I had almost forgotten about something! Well, I hope if there's anything how I blog up!
Hold on a minute! A rice dumpling with peanuts!

Whenever, that's how it goes!
Look what Aichi Sendou is at the left side; the right side of Blaster Blade!

If there's only the reason why I am totally making amends to have faith! Well, I shouldn't let myself become fussy!
Aha! The turtle and the monkey!

The two 'Shinkenger' girls wear the costumes: Turtle and Monkey.

It was Mako who wears the Turtle costume; Kotoha wore the Monkey costume.
Mako is played by Rin Takanashi and Kotoha is played by Suzuka Morita.

No comments:

Post a Comment