Saturday, January 31, 2015

8 sovereign purchase lists and 2 location lists

Hello, my name is Zina Chia! I've got well as me!
Mitchel Musso got me!!!!!!!

Well...... I tell ya bout that!

Heh...

Well, I do I had always to become one!


Wait! I've got something to show you!

These are the sovereign purchases!

Two sovereign purchases are Korea and France typically.
See!

Another purchase!
It's a sovereign purchase called USA!

The first sovereign purchase is on the list.
After the three list sovereign purchases.
Fourth one is a Spain, another one is Germany.

So..........
The Netherlands purchase is the sixth purchase!
Italy is the seventh purchase.

The list of the parted locations.
Mr. Brunos Pizza and Beyond of Verona; White Manna, Shake Shack Paramus, Shake Shack, Miel Patisserie, Scoops, Pinkberry Bryn Mawr, Yogorino Philadelphia, Capogiro Gelateria and Clover Market.

Another one!
Rue 21, Plato's Closet - White Bridge / Nashville. TN; Sir Mickey's, Gaston's Tavern, Paul Bakery Cafe, Forever 21@ Lincoln Road and Princess Fairytale Hall.

An eighth purchase list is Russia.
Tick - a - Kanatasa!!!!!!!


Ta - da - ka!

No comments:

Post a Comment