Friday, August 29, 2014

Tofu. Draculaura and Elissabat, Lagoona and Neptuna; Ghoulia Yelps is too no - nonsense and Apple White is a doll

Hello, is anyone out here or there?! I'm going to find us!
Hello.....
I am sure how I've mostly pure - hearted to go for the fantasy!
Looks like something a toga - like yellow tofu foods!

Draculaura and Elissabat are the vampire girls who are the childhood friends!

I hope if I was hoping to find out! Draculaura was closing to Elissabat!
Draculaura is very shy to sit on the rock how she waits for Elissabat who is very gentle!
Elissabat is very sweet and gentle!

As the full of charm and purity, Lagoona carried the bowl of her pet.
Lagoona said sweetly, "This is my baby fish, Neptuna!"

Sometimes if there's anything about something's around here or there!
Ghoulia Yelps is very pretty when she wears a white spectacles, green headband and had a red lips. She had a blue hair.

There's something about.....
...Apple White.




No comments:

Post a Comment