Sunday, April 6, 2014

Zina's designed fashions

I designed the clothes in the age of 12.
Although I started to design! I has drawn many clothes by designing it.

I would become the heroine of the destiny to the whole world!
I had drawn the pink formal dress and made it a transparent skirt and frilled collar.
As I drew me wearing the dress.

Someday how I had drawn these clothes on the papers that I designed it.

I had drawn and designs these one top and one blouse!

I designed these types of tops, skirts, shorts, pants, cardigans and jackets!
I had drawn and designs the leather tops.

I had drawn and design these skirts!

I had drawn some tops and pants.
So.....
I had drawn the types of tops and blouses that I designed it.
I designed the silky shirt and the silky blouse!

Although I designs the dresses, sleeveless top, short - sleeved top, comfort pants, long - sleeved top with a clothing material: cotton and ruffle top.
Then, I started to design the black tops and these three white tops.
And you'd know what!
I designed the types of dresses.
And now.....
I had drawn so many designed clothes!
I designed the skirt.

I designs the dresses.

I designed the blouses.

No comments:

Post a Comment