Friday, February 14, 2014

Zina and the koala toy

In the room of my big cousin, I started to hang up with Jun Kai's koala toy for taking pictures with my camera.
Look how it is!

I wear my sunglasses!
Look how I am in Yun Ting's room while holding the koala toy.

Look how I am only stylish as well!

So I take on the pictures so that I started to take on my life to put as a stylish pose! How can I expect something?
This is you and I!

'THIS IS YOU AND I' as how I look alike!
I am not sure if I do, the stylish pose is in my blood!
I was carrying the koala toy as I took on my stunning pose!

Would I certainly set what I can do!
Look how I stylized at the koala bear toy.

Although I am granting for the destiny to set!
I gives the koala bear toy into the comfy chub!

This is cruisin' to the league how I gives a koala bear a sniggle - pooch nose boing!
Tee - hee - hee!

Why would I be stylish and stunning?
My lips look bulbish and kissy - goo!







No comments:

Post a Comment